Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 12 15/3/09

We had our breakfast at 7am in the cruise, left the cruise at 7.30am. Finally! We were heading back to our hostel. As usual, we took the bus and sent us back to WUST. Half way back, we stop by at a super mart to get their local products like the biscuits etc. Firstly, I told myself that their local products?! Must be nothing much. But i was wrong man! Their rich crackers are indeed very “shiok” ah! I bought quite a number of it. It feels good to be back our hostels. It is like sort of our “home”. We had a good rest and went out to eat steamboat fish balls again. Guess what? The bill is exactly the same with discount! 100 bucks RMB! We had briefing at night and we told to perform tomorrow for exchange program with the WUST students. So now! See you! I’m going to brainstorm with my buddies on what to perform tomorrow.

Reflection

Their fishballs are very different from local. I realise that we are not surpose to call the waitess "xiao jie" as it means prostitutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment