Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 14 17/3/09

We are late for the bus towards the Steel industry. As we are suppose to get on the bus at 7.20 but we were 10mins late! The bus drove to the other university to assemble with the MDE course students and head to the steel industry. We were told to each wear a helmet for safety reasons. We followed the guide that explains how the steel is produce. With walking though the high temperature of path and the deafening noises produce from the huge machines, we could hardly hear anything in the factory. After a walk of 15mins, we were out of the factory. Though it was a short tour guide, I manage to see how the steel is being produce as Mr Chua said that hardly people will get to see this in their life. I appreciate what I saw today. Way back to Wuhan guang chan shopping mall. The journey should be less than 1 and a half hour but the driver was lost during half way. Keep wondering how come he U-turns 2 to 3 times and we ended up enduring our bladder and stomach. After we went to toilets, we head back to school to get our lunch as we thought it might be a good idea to save some cash.
We start our APPG lesson at 3pm. As usual, the lesson was bored but still had to focus in class. Ended at 5pm, went back to our own rooms to complete tutorial 3 as I don’t like to delay my assignment. After we were done, we head out to play basketball! We had dinner at WUST canteen2.At night, stefen,shugen, Kenneth, Jia hui, Nicki, Ben and me gathered in my living room to play poker cards! There was forfeit for losers. Which were like pumping,sit ups and squats.As I suggest not to gamble money. I ended up had done more than 300 push ups, more than 100 times of sit ups and 250 squats. We played till 11pm and that is for today. Exercise twice in a row.

Reflection
If only Singapore had the land, I bet we can also be like what China is producing right now.
I release that China is a very big country, it is sad to see that they do not use their land wisely, and dispose their waste in a better way.

No comments:

Post a Comment