Tuesday 31 March 2009

Day 28 31/03/09

Today, Mr Ma go through last chapter 7. As per normal, we were in the lesson trying to understand the topic. But still after the lesson over, I still couldn’t understand it. I wonder why man! Maybe I am a slow learner in the class. After lesson, We head straight to canteen to have lunch. On our way, we saw some university students selling soft toys, notebooks, keychains, dresses etc. It is like the same as our school that want to promote their product. The difference is our school is much better, products will be place on the table unlike the China students put their products on the mat which was on the floor.

In the afternoon, we were struggling to do our lab 7.Quite difficult. Ended up, all of us couldn’t complete. So we planned to do it at night.

Reflection

After I couldn’t understand Lab 7, I did some reflection. And I come to a conclusion. I have to really read through and understand what tutorial 5 6 7 explains about. So I started study at night. Hopefully I Can at least understand something.

No comments:

Post a Comment