Saturday 28 March 2009

Day 24 27/03/09

This morning, we went to Yangtze Optical fibre and Cable Company. It was China largest industry plant for processing optical fibre and cable. Second in place as first is in United States. They have 3 types of process. First is to clean the glass rod, second is to melt the glass to form glass wire and being coated twice of special chemical. Thirdly, is to have the product inspect session. After our trip, we went back to our bunk to study our test.
In the afternoon, we had our theory lab test. I was a bit blank in my mind as I feel the test paper is a bit different from the last semester. As it was raining, we had no choice but to stay in our bunk and play poker.

Reflection

I had gain a lot of knowledge from the company of Yangtze Optical fibre. Thanks to our interpreter Mr Chua. Without him, I can hardly understand how it process does.

No comments:

Post a Comment