Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 4 7/3/09

Today is one of the earliest days that we have to wake up as we have to meet at the entrance of the WUST. We head to a East Lake in Wuhan. Each of us has to pay 20RMB for the tramp. 50 minutes of sightseeing at the park. Took some photos and after that we went one of the most top museum in china. The tour guide explain us the about the great history of the china which is very interesting like the Li Bai (the poet) and other more fascinating stories like the kingdoms etc. After our museum we went to popular streets that sell all value price food. Following we head to the yellow crane tower. As usual, we were follow the tour guide with her mandarin explanation, I tried my very best to understand. On our way back to the bus, I bought a back massager for my grandma. At night, all of us were in my room watching MAN U VS FULHAM on live. With hard liquor and biscuits, it last us till the match ended about 3.30am. Score was (4: 0) lastly, all of us went back to sleep.


Reflection
I have expanded my knowledge on the great history of china.
Their museum compared to ours, they had a lot more to display their historical heroes , technology, and ancient objects .

No comments:

Post a Comment