Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 17 20/03/09

This morning, the results have released. All of us were very anxious and afraid we might fail our DEL. I expect my DEL to FAIL as I knew I done badly for the paper. What done is done, I can’t change the history. Thus, I bravely entered my ID and my password to login my Npal. Whoo! I passed all modules!!!!!! Well though isn’t good grades but at least I won’t get to repeat my module and waste 6 months for it. This shows the hard work of the last few days! Ha-ha! Next today APPG was to complete Lab 4a & Lab 4b. Used up morning and the afternoon for APPG. After that my group went back to hostel to do our IS presentation on public utilities. As I enforce to do the start of the first few points and do research on the topics. We spend 2 and a half hours and I get to see results. Well...though some points that were found were deleted as off point. At night after briefing, my usual clique comes to my bunk and we play poker again. (Jit shiong, Ben, stefen, Nicki, Kenneth, Shugen, Jia hui and me) As usual, most of us ended up doing more than 20 push ups and 200 crunches. After playing poker, we pack our bags and prepare tomorrow journey to Wu Tan Shan.

Reflection
China’s multi-plug is not reliable as I bought one and was burned off. The outer plastic cover melted. Luckily I spotted early, if not things will turn bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment