Thursday 26 March 2009

Day 5 8/3/09

Beautiful Sunday! We woke up at 11am! Kind of late as normally we should be awake by 7.We head to play basketball with soccer at 11.30 till 12 odd. Then we went for lunch. You might be wondering why we keep on play basketball or soccer. The true is that, we love sports! We love to play! Whatever sports which can make all of us enjoy together! And to lead a healthy lifestyle! Well... With bunch of friends like I have, you sure have fun! Afternoon, we went back to our rooms to wash our dirty clothes socks etc. No more maids! No washing machines! So here we go! Hands on! After washing, we head out to Wuhan night market. There is mostly sell girl’s stuff. But still, I ended up buying one wallet for mother. We keep on eating where ever we see delicious food at the road side. Oh ya... At that moment of time, we need to go to gents urgently but unfortunately there isn’t any! So we went to an isolated school of wuhan, found a corner where hardly be seen, row of nine of us peeing!!!!! Well it’s is an interesting experience though it is a very unpleasant act to do.


Reflection
I have mastered their culture by banging around! Throwing those unwanted satay sticks and plastic bags on the floor intentionally. (KIDDING) I wanted to say are they having a different culture from us.
Wuhan food sellers can really feed you full just by salt! Their foods are very salty!!!!!
Had Kfc at night, well as my mandarin isn’t that good, I couldn’t pronounce what is on the menu. LOSER UH!? And they told me they didn’t have any Gassy Fanta orange drink, so they gave me a HOT orange juice! VERY HOT! Man...I wonder if they do understand my mandarin.

No comments:

Post a Comment