Thursday 2 April 2009

Day 30 2/04/09

This morning we had our Chinese traditional thought part 2 lecture, which continued from yesterday. Well others may not be really wanted to know more but for me, I just couldn’t wait for it to start man! I was so excited that I kept hurry my friends to walk faster. The lecturer talks about the Zhuang Zi story and his philosophy. There are quite a number of quotes that Zhuang Zi quoted. One of the famous quotes that we can be heard anywhere

He who knows does not speak.
He who speaks does not know.

One example in our life is that understand the conversation before you speak and speak clever. Not to speak without understand. This will prove you not observing enough.
After all the lecturers, I still follow my way of vision. I respect each and every religion though each has different ways of thinking. Born to live, get old and then die. For me this is just a process of how Mother Nature wants it to be. So instead of thinking so many problems or moan for the past, why not let’s enjoy this process and be happy on what we had. Well… Some have their different point of views in this subject. I am not a rich kid, but whenever I got to see someone that needs help or there is charity going on, I will donate without hesitate as I feel that I am happy to be in this state and others may need this money much more important than what we expected. That’s why I do good deeds rather than thinking that I am poor or I need these things a lot. As what I said, it is just my way of view.

In the afternoon, we had another lecturer that talks about Chinese feng shui and traditional wedding. Very Interesting subject as I hardly understand on how the Chinese wedding works. You see! I am a Chinese! Yet I know nothing! Haha… At least now I know the process on how it works like have to prepare a lot of gifts before wedding day.
Gosh… so going to save this presentation so that in future I can view back to use it as reference. We are also been taught on table manners so that in future we have Chinese client or wedding, we won’t do something embarrassed like put the chopsticks uneven or point anything using chopsticks! Weird uh!? You won’t get to know in our daily life as we won’t bother about it. Now is time for us to practice good habits!

For the feng Shui, I felt that it is some difficult to understand as it still need to based on the elements of astronomy, astrology, geology, physics, mathematics, philosophy, psychology and intuition. Well… I think I have to adjust my bed as I heard from the lecturer said that it is a bad feng shui to face the door. And talk about crystals, I will get some and place it in living room and my room as what I understand that the crystals can convert energy to good energy to bring us good energy. And no computers, or tv near my bed as it emits radiations.
No wonder my dad insist me not to get a tv in my room. Lastly, what I am going to do in order to bring wealth is to tie some ancient old coins together and place it together with my dad’s invoice or anything that brings in finance to you like bank book.
After hearing all these, sounds very interesting right!? This is one thing I like about IS modules is that I get to learn interesting topics.Espically I come to China, I just want more IS modules man!

No comments:

Post a Comment