Friday 3 April 2009

Day 31 3/04/09

This morning we had APPG lesson in 9am.Mr ma went through the theory test paper. While going through the paper, I realized that I had a lot of mistakes. After that, Mr Ma gave back our test paper. Well… Guess what?! I am the hot star in the class man!
So called “HOT STAR” as I got the least marks in it and I failed very badly. Well… just got to blame myself for not studying. This really did an impact of me. Well after I saw Yalun score 90 yet he depressed as his didn’t scored well. I am wondering…I scored much lower than him but yet I think it was OK. Hmmm… At this moment of time, I did some reflection and came out a solution .I’m not serious in my work! But what was done cannot be undone. So I’m going to ask Mr Chua for help and I will have remedial on Monday.

After lunch and went back to bunk as afternoon all of us don’t have any lessons. My friends were playing counter strike but I took this chance to sleep as I will have remedial with Mr Chua later on.
At 2pm, I went to Mr Chua office to attend my solo remedial. Well… It was hard to go through with a LOW IQ, EQ etc so I bet Mr Chua had a hard time with me. But still he carries on to HOLD THE LINE! Till I got to understand until chapter 6 .
In that process of learning, I got to learn a lot of valuable lecture from Mr Chua.

He said, “ Some things are meant to be like this. You can’t change just because you like.You just have to accept the fact!” Well somehow I didn’t want to get his way of thinking as I still feel that my way of thinking is correct till he asked me “ why alphabet A is A?”

I said “Because it is meant to be A!” without thinking much. Then I realize what he was trying to divert me. He still said this to me, not asking me to love programming as I said I hate programming, but to take it as if I just have to accept it. He then said, neutralize it then hate it.
I tried the methods by using his philosophy and well… it helps a lot. So I try not to have negative view of programming.

At night, I do some of my mini project before I get my sleep. Today I really learned a lot due to my failure of my work! Well… I did learn my mistakes. Hopefully I’m still early to change the course to get better grades. Even I think back at my grade, I felt so pathetic man! Anyway… Good night man!

No comments:

Post a Comment