Tuesday 7 April 2009

Day 32 4/04/09

Saturday got no class, free an easy day. Last night, I played counter strike with the others till 1 odd. Sort of Bonding Sessions! But some of them played to late night like 3 plus 4. So all of us woke up late about 12 plus. Brushed our teeth, bathed and went out for lunch at canteen 2 with my usual group. After lunch, we went out to school nearby to collect Nick’s & Shugen’s clothes as they bought their clothes for dry-clean.
Then we went to nearby super mart to buy some herbal tea and herbal sweets for sore throats as I’m sick quite badly and others too. Shugen and me bought some medicine for our grandma as we are being told to do so. Lastly we bought some bread before heading back to dorm to rest.
At night after dinner, Nicki and the others bought their ice creams. I was sick but I am so tempted, so I ended up getting ice cream too! Haha…I was lying to myself that it was alright to get one. At night while it was time to sleep, I finally felt the effect. I felt damn cold and hot, so sick…

Well today we did nothing much, just a relaxing day for us. I now I realized that if you are sick or what, never try to be nerve to try ice cream or anything oily. And I still have fried rice for dinner! Argh!!! Oh ya… by the way, generally their service here are no good at all.
As I was asking which medicine is for spraying and rubbing, she just shouted and said want to buy then buy, then ask so many stupid questions. And after I bought 4 bottles, she threw the money on the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment