Tuesday 7 April 2009

Day 34 6/04/09

Well, today I had APPG remedial lesson in the morning at 10am taught by Mr chua. Well I recalled back as Mr chua revised through with us. In the afternoon, my sickness was still carried on without fail, got no choice but to buy bread. Went to canteen 2 to eat, when Mr chua told me it is not good to eat bread when sick so I went to ordered noodles with soup. As Mr chua said that scientist had proven that if eat/drink minl products, will happen to produce more mucus. That is why I took that advice.

After lunch, we head back to bunk. I took this chance and sleep again as I felt very dizzy. The others played their usual computer games. At 2, we go back to foreign language school to have our lesson. Mr chua go through the past year paper. I understand what Mr chua says, but the moment I looked at the paper, I don’t know how to start with it.

At night, I started doing my journals as I was sick the last few days till now, I haven’t really do my journal. Then after my journals, it is time to study for my APPG.

About 10.15pm, Ben came into our bunk and told us Mr ma injured his leg and was in our nearby hospital for treatment. I myself was quite worried for him, so I decided to accompany Ben to the hospital to fetch him. Shu gen, Jia hui and Kenneth came along as they also quite worry for Mr ma. After we reached the hospital, I was shocked to see Mr ma leg was so swollen. He told us that his leg was much more painful just now.

The nurse told us that we had to wait for an hour, so we go nearby shops to buy bread and chat chit outside the hospital as we doesn’t want the hospital to be noisy. Mr ma also told us that he have this illness so he can’t drink beer or eat beans too much else will have the effect.

After all of us guided Mr ma back to bunk, I was worried that he doesn’t have any food to eat in the room as with the condition he had, it will be quite difficult for him to go down get food so I brought cup noodles to Mr ma but I only have TOM YAM, hopefully he can take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment