Wednesday 8 April 2009

Day 35 7/04/09

All of us woke up at 7.30, as we had some adventure programme or should have said as bonding session. We were late by 10 minutes the time we reached. Ben was angry as all of us were late and as Mr chua wasn’t happy with our actions. Mr chua also said that in the outside world, China people and India country are invading our country for our jobs. We can see our country is in chaos. If have a Chinese or India boss, must not be late and have to be double hardworking. If late by 5 minutes, you get fired!

We played some bonding games with our own ECE division while waiting for the MDE division people to come.

After they arrived, we quickly split into teams of 4, and played a game called roller tank. Through my team got 2nd in place, I realize that with great team work lead to success. Success not only comes with teamwork, but also brainstorming together, put all the ideas together.

After the games, it’s time for lunch!!!! We lead the MDE division to eat fishballs soup as the area is famous for fishballs. After eating fishballs, I quickly go back to bunk and rest as I felt abit of unwell again so in the afternoon session, so I didn’t go for the afternoon session. Well... SO hope to go but illness stop me.

At night, I tried and complete my project, and rest a lot at night as still have a bit of sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment