Wednesday 8 April 2009

Day 36 8/04/09

Wake up late in the morning, went to canteen 2 to eat lunch. Then I went to the school beside to get a spectacle cost me 106rmb just the frame with degree. Well… it is considering cheap compare in Singapore which cost about S$70++.

Then we went back to bunk to do our IS self assignment. It took me quite awhile to do as I am not using my brain well. Anyway most of us fall asleep in the afternoon as we were tired and lazy.

At 5pm, was awake by shu gen and we went to the club to play table tennis. Well… We had some fun over there. Oh… also, I went to do 5 minutes exercise in the gym! After gym, we went to canteen 2 to eat as shugen and I still not fit to eat oily food. After canteen 2, we went outside of the school to get tian yuan. About 10balls for 2rmB!!!! CHEAP! CHEAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment