Sunday 12 April 2009

Day 40 12/04/09

This will be the last day of my journal, but sadly today I didn’t went out much but still I will talk what I did today. Wake up late in the morning as i didn’t go Lu Xiang. Kenneth and others will there but I didn’t as I want to control my financial assets and I need to do journal.

At 3pm, I went to eat as not that hungry. After eating, went back to bunk and rest till night. I was waiting for the fireworks tonight but as the weather condition was raining cats and dogs, sadly but to change the fireworks programme to tomorrow.
So at night, we bought a lot of drinks and tibits, stay out till the next morning.
By 4am, a lot of people were tired. Xin rong got tired and went up to Ben's room to sleep. Dave, chewy and others fall asleep half way through. Only shugen, Kenneth, stefen, Nicki, Ernest and I talk a lot of topics and even question one another questions that can’t be explain. There is a question keep make me wondering for awhile. Why are we born here in this world? We also talk about religions about how realistic and how unrealistic is it. Some doubt their own religion and some talk about how they feel. Well, through this I really get to know all my friends very well and it is a very good way of expressing things out.

No comments:

Post a Comment