Tuesday 7 April 2009

Day 33 5/04/09

Today we were planning to go to Han kou, Jiang Han Lou. So at we met at 10.30, went to canteen 2 to eat and then took bus to IT mall then change bus again to Han kou. I was sick but they really tempt me to go and they use the KEY WORD “SHOPPING!” I got no choice but to follow! Haha… So after our lunch in school, we took bus 907 to IT mall. After we arrived there, we couldn’t find the bus we wanted, so we split into 2 groups of 4 and took taxi to Han Kou. So nicki, stefen, shugen and I took a taxi. After we cross the bridge, the taxi driver said he doesn’t know where is the place and requested us to get the down the cab and get other cabs.
We were quite pissed off as the taxi driver said he knows how to get there but until we crossed the bridge then he said he wasn’t sure how to get there. So we gave him 25rmb instead of 29.30rmb.We ended up took 2 cab to reached Han kou.

We started to do our shopping and went to a shop called ATM mall, as recommended from Nicki’s friend. Indeed, there were lots of good stuff there and very nice lighters. I bought a shirt. It was not branded, I just like the design.
Then about 4pm, we went to Pizza hut to have pizza. We ended up spend 598rmb as we ordered more than 12 10’inch pizza and we also ordered tuna salad. Well, it was worth it as in Singapore we will not get this kind of price. Then Kenneth, jia hui, stefen and Ben go back to school first as they were tired. I wanted to go back but I wasn’t satisfied with my shopping. So continue shop with Shugen, Nicki and Jit shiong till 8 plus.

Then we went to a restaurant where it was inside the one of the shopping mall. It was a western restaurant so I ordered a steak with combination of pork that comes with spaghetti, soup and red wine.It cost my meal 68rmb only!!!!! Was very wroth it man!

The ambiance of the restaurant is very good, very suitable for couples or friends gathering. The food there was very cheap! After the dinner, we were very tired of shopping so we head straight home by taking cab back.

That night, I am very sick and I still took 80% cooked steak with wine… whoo! I reached bunk, head straight to bathe and sleep while the others went up to ernest room to celebrate ernest mum birthday and eat the cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment